Get on board!
Download SCSBA’s new guide to school board member roles and responsibilities Rieker womens Pantoletten, Sandalen black, 910534-1
S.C. School Report Cards
- AZMODO Women's Pumps Fashion Shallow Transparent Patchwork Dress Pointed Toe High Stiletto Heels in Snake Print Sexy Sandals G15S
- WeenFashion Women's Pull-on Pointed Closed Toe Kitten-Heels Imitated Suede Solid Pumps-shoes
- Women Ankle Boots Print High Heels Martin shoes Woman Party Dancing Pumps Basic Leather Boots
- Marc Fisher Womens Adia5 Fashion Boot
- Summer New Women's shoes National Wind Sandals Bohemian Flowers Embroidery Small Size Women's shoes Stylish and Comfortable
- Glerups Unisex Model G Natural Wool Boot Slipper
- K-Swiss Womens Gen-k Icon Butter Sneaker
- Hoxekle Sexy Black Platform Thigh High Over Knee Boots Women Autumn Winter Fur Med Heels Woman Buckle Zip shoes
- Butterfly Twists Women's Alexis Fashion Sneaker
- Bugatti Men Lace-Up shoes Grey 341730616900-1500
- New! ECCO Mens Soft 1 Low Sneakers
- To view the recorded webinar click here.
- Download the Cambridge Select Women's Closed Pointed Toe Driving Smoking Slip-On Loafer Flat.
- Download the Guide to the 2018 S.C. School Report Cards here.
- Download the Heart.Thentic Irene Women Open Toe Chunky Heel Ankle Strap Sandal HC55.
New Board Orientation – Makeup
June 6, 2019 | Columbia/SCSBA Training Center
This workshop is a make-up session for new board members who were unable to attend New Board Orientation during the Annual Convention or who were more recently elected or appointed.
There is no registration charge for new board members.
New! Introducing the SCSBA Sharing Hub
The SCSBA Sharing Hub is a place for board members to share successful programs, initiatives and ideas. Click here to join the Victoria shoes Woman Low Sneakers 126103 Bianco pink. Once you “join the group,” you will be able to make posts, attach files and share photographs and videos that will help others understand the great programs happening in your district. The sharing hub is an idea that was developed by SCSBA President Wesley Hightower and SCSBA staff as a place for board members to collaborate, with the goal of expanding opportunities for all students. School Board members, school districts staff, Associates and Affiliates are encouraged to join.
Partner with us
SCSBA Associate Members and President’s Club Members allow SCSBA to expand services to school boards and provide invaluable statewide training and networking opportunities for the district leadership teams who work on behalf of South Carolina’s public school children.
Your membership demonstrates your support of public schools and those who serve them.
- Download the Associate Membership brochure here.
- Download the President’s Club flyer THE NORTH FACE Mens NSE Tent Mule III Winter Water Resistant Slippers Black.
- For more information, please contact YING LAN Spring Summer Leisure Shallow Mouth Canvas shoes Lazy shoes Student Flat shoes, Director of Leadership Development.