Get on board!
Download SCSBA’s new guide to school board member roles and responsibilities El Naturalista Women's N007 Boot
S.C. School Report Cards
- Black T-JULY Fashion Women's Over The Knee Boots Sexy Sock Platform Thin High Heels Party shoes
- Threeflower Women Beach Slippers Rhinestone Crystal Flip Flops Home Outside Slipper Women Flat Sandals
- Coolemon Fashion 2019 Women Sandals Bling 7cm High Heels Diamond Summer Square Heel Women shoes Wedding shoes Leather Sandalia women m637
- Sunlome Green and Yellow Fractal Flower Print Handbags Women's PU Leather Top-Handle Shoulder Bags
- Skechers Relaxed Fit Breathe Easy Thankful Womens Slip On Sneakers
- Saucony Women's Hurricane ISO 2 Road Running shoes
New Board Orientation – Makeup
June 6, 2019 | Columbia/SCSBA Training Center
This workshop is a make-up session for new board members who were unable to attend New Board Orientation during the Annual Convention or who were more recently elected or appointed.
There is no registration charge for new board members.
New! Introducing the SCSBA Sharing Hub
The SCSBA Sharing Hub is a place for board members to share successful programs, initiatives and ideas. Click here to join the Mercurial Vapor World Cup X FG. Once you “join the group,” you will be able to make posts, attach files and share photographs and videos that will help others understand the great programs happening in your district. The sharing hub is an idea that was developed by SCSBA President Wesley Hightower and SCSBA staff as a place for board members to collaborate, with the goal of expanding opportunities for all students. School Board members, school districts staff, Associates and Affiliates are encouraged to join.
Partner with us
SCSBA Associate Members and President’s Club Members allow SCSBA to expand services to school boards and provide invaluable statewide training and networking opportunities for the district leadership teams who work on behalf of South Carolina’s public school children.
Your membership demonstrates your support of public schools and those who serve them.