School Law Conference August 24-25
Online registration for the School Law Conference is now open, click here to register.
Get on board!
Download SCSBA’s new guide to school board member roles and responsibilities L.K. Bennett Womens Kayla-str Fashion Boot
S.C. School Report Cards
- AmoonyFashion Women's Open Toe High Heels Soft Material Assorted color Buckle Sandals
- Tropical Jungle Leaves Women's Lightweight Mesh Running Sneakers Cool Gym shoes
- Sneakers Casual Running shoes Marble Watercolor Hybrid Lightweight Breathable Mesh Walking Men Women shoes For Sports Athletic Gym Travel
- Lalige White Rabbit Women's Stylish Canvas Slip-on Slip-ons
- Havaianas High Fashion Black Bra 33 34
- Ghssheh Women High Top Platform Sock Sneakers Fashion Glitter Ankle Fashion-Sneakers Casual Chunky Wedge Sneaker Red 6 M US
- CittaStile Women's Zipper Leather Ankle Boot
- Fay Waters Women's Hollow Perforated Lace-up Sandal shoes Brogue Wingtip Low Heel Oxfords for Girls Women
- Old Friend Men's Wisconsin Slipper
- Andre Assous Women's purple Tuxedo Oxford
- New! Women's Naturalizer, Dalena High Heel Sandals
- To view the recorded webinar click here.
- Download the Loeffler Randall Womens Coco-VL Slide Sandal.
- Download the Guide to the 2018 S.C. School Report Cards here.
- Download the blueer Women's 9SCHARLOTTE01SUEGREY Grey Suede Sneakers.
New Board Orientation – Makeup
June 6, 2019 | Columbia/SCSBA Training Center
This workshop is a make-up session for new board members who were unable to attend New Board Orientation during the Annual Convention or who were more recently elected or appointed.
There is no registration charge for new board members.
New! Introducing the SCSBA Sharing Hub
The SCSBA Sharing Hub is a place for board members to share successful programs, initiatives and ideas. Click here to join the Women's Boots Knight Boots Autumn Winter Boots Square Head Leather Stretch Boots Rivet Flat Low Boots Socks Boots. Once you “join the group,” you will be able to make posts, attach files and share photographs and videos that will help others understand the great programs happening in your district. The sharing hub is an idea that was developed by SCSBA President Wesley Hightower and SCSBA staff as a place for board members to collaborate, with the goal of expanding opportunities for all students. School Board members, school districts staff, Associates and Affiliates are encouraged to join.
Partner with us
SCSBA Associate Members and President’s Club Members allow SCSBA to expand services to school boards and provide invaluable statewide training and networking opportunities for the district leadership teams who work on behalf of South Carolina’s public school children.
Your membership demonstrates your support of public schools and those who serve them.
- Download the Associate Membership brochure here.
- Download the President’s Club flyer Giorgio Armani - FRAMES OF LIFE AR 7103, Geometric, acetate, men, DARK HAVANA(5026), 53 18 145.
- For more information, please contact Nine West Womens Nora Block Heeled Sandal Fiery Red 7.5 M, Director of Leadership Development.