Get on board!
Download SCSBA’s new guide to school board member roles and responsibilities Nike WMNS Shox Gravity Womens Aq8554-106 Size 10
S.C. School Report Cards
- Ngtred,tramar,cblack Adidas Pureboost RBL Mens Cm8311
- JKFESX Roman Sandals, Fishmouth Sandals, New Sandals, Female Sandals, Elastic Roman Sandals, Brown,Forty-One
- FANIMILA Women Comfort Wedge Heels Sandals
- Womens Ladies Autumn Winter High Boots Round Head Sleeve Over The Knee Long Boots Show Slender Tube Knitted Mau Boots,Low,35
- 2019 New Summer Open Toe Gladiator Sandals Fashion Cross Tied with Buckle Women shoes Comfort Flat with Dress shoes Black Brown
- AmoonyFashion Women's Kitten-Heels Frosted Buckle Round Closed Toe Pumps-shoes
- New! JA VIE Walking shoes for Women Ballet Flats Style for Every Day Wear Driving Walking
- To view the recorded webinar click here.
- Download the Nike Women Lunartempo 2 Print Persian purple Total Crimson-Gamma bluee 831419-500.
- Download the Guide to the 2018 S.C. School Report Cards here.
- Download the Swedish hasbeens Women's Bettan Heeled Sandal.
New Board Orientation – Makeup
June 6, 2019 | Columbia/SCSBA Training Center
This workshop is a make-up session for new board members who were unable to attend New Board Orientation during the Annual Convention or who were more recently elected or appointed.
There is no registration charge for new board members.
New! Introducing the SCSBA Sharing Hub
The SCSBA Sharing Hub is a place for board members to share successful programs, initiatives and ideas. Click here to join the IGI&CO - DBE 21727 - DBE21727black. Once you “join the group,” you will be able to make posts, attach files and share photographs and videos that will help others understand the great programs happening in your district. The sharing hub is an idea that was developed by SCSBA President Wesley Hightower and SCSBA staff as a place for board members to collaborate, with the goal of expanding opportunities for all students. School Board members, school districts staff, Associates and Affiliates are encouraged to join.
Partner with us
SCSBA Associate Members and President’s Club Members allow SCSBA to expand services to school boards and provide invaluable statewide training and networking opportunities for the district leadership teams who work on behalf of South Carolina’s public school children.
Your membership demonstrates your support of public schools and those who serve them.