Get on board!
Download SCSBA’s new guide to school board member roles and responsibilities Black Frye Womens Julie Lace Tall Combat Boot
S.C. School Report Cards
- AmoonyFashion Women's Open Toe High Heels Soft Material Assorted color Buckle Sandals
- Tropical Jungle Leaves Women's Lightweight Mesh Running Sneakers Cool Gym shoes
- Sneakers Casual Running shoes Marble Watercolor Hybrid Lightweight Breathable Mesh Walking Men Women shoes For Sports Athletic Gym Travel
- Lalige White Rabbit Women's Stylish Canvas Slip-on Slip-ons
- Onzama Women's Genuine Leather Shoulder Handbags Top Handle Crossbody Geometric Bag Designer Clutches Purse
- Superga 2750 Sueu, Unisex Adults' Low-Top Sneakers, Black (Black 999), 8 UK
- T-JULY Autumn Women's Wedge shoes Platform Sneakers Casual Walking Increasing Height shoes
- Women Loafers Chain Decorated Penny Loafers Bling Bling Fashion Crystal Flat shoes
- PUMA Mens St Runner V2 Sneaker
- Lucky Brand Women's Tafia Leather Ankle-High Pump
- New! Desert Suede Paul Green Womens Tico Heel Sandal
- To view the recorded webinar click here.
- Download the BLACK BLACK Ecco Womens Biom C 2.1 Beige.
- Download the Guide to the 2018 S.C. School Report Cards here.
- Download the Adobe Stuart Weitzman Women's Nudistsong Dress Sandal.
New Board Orientation – Makeup
June 6, 2019 | Columbia/SCSBA Training Center
This workshop is a make-up session for new board members who were unable to attend New Board Orientation during the Annual Convention or who were more recently elected or appointed.
There is no registration charge for new board members.
New! Introducing the SCSBA Sharing Hub
The SCSBA Sharing Hub is a place for board members to share successful programs, initiatives and ideas. Click here to join the - New Rock NR M.HY032 S14 Green,Yellow,White,Silver - Boots, Hybrid, Unisex. Once you “join the group,” you will be able to make posts, attach files and share photographs and videos that will help others understand the great programs happening in your district. The sharing hub is an idea that was developed by SCSBA President Wesley Hightower and SCSBA staff as a place for board members to collaborate, with the goal of expanding opportunities for all students. School Board members, school districts staff, Associates and Affiliates are encouraged to join.
Partner with us
SCSBA Associate Members and President’s Club Members allow SCSBA to expand services to school boards and provide invaluable statewide training and networking opportunities for the district leadership teams who work on behalf of South Carolina’s public school children.
Your membership demonstrates your support of public schools and those who serve them.
- Download the Associate Membership brochure here.
- Download the President’s Club flyer Black Vince Women's Eagan Ankle Boot.
- For more information, please contact Cabernet Cristal Stuart Weitzman Womens Leather Open Toe Casual Ankle Strap Sandals, Director of Leadership Development.