School Law Conference August 24-25
Online registration for the School Law Conference is now open, click here to register.
Get on board!
Download SCSBA’s new guide to school board member roles and responsibilities Mushroom Aquatalia Mens Mattia Suede Oxford
S.C. School Report Cards
- Ngtred,tramar,cblack Adidas Pureboost RBL Mens Cm8311
- JKFESX Roman Sandals, Fishmouth Sandals, New Sandals, Female Sandals, Elastic Roman Sandals, Brown,Forty-One
- FANIMILA Women Comfort Wedge Heels Sandals
- Fashion Heel Womens Stiletto Heel Pointed Toe Two Tone Lace up Ankle Boot
- WeenFashion Women's Buckle Open Toe Kitten-Heels Imitated Suede Solid Platforms & Wedges
- Rampage Women's Bora Tall Shaft Flat Boot Knee High Slouch Boots with Tassel
- New! Clowhi, clowhi, ftwwht Adidas Yung-1 - B37616
- To view the recorded webinar click here.
- Download the Chocolate Brown Suede Belstaff Womens Astel Suede Block Heel Booties.
- Download the Guide to the 2018 S.C. School Report Cards here.
- Download the Black Mezlan Mens Devon Loafer.
New Board Orientation – Makeup
June 6, 2019 | Columbia/SCSBA Training Center
This workshop is a make-up session for new board members who were unable to attend New Board Orientation during the Annual Convention or who were more recently elected or appointed.
There is no registration charge for new board members.
New! Introducing the SCSBA Sharing Hub
The SCSBA Sharing Hub is a place for board members to share successful programs, initiatives and ideas. Click here to join the Ivory Satin Mesh Badgley Mischka Womens Felicity. Once you “join the group,” you will be able to make posts, attach files and share photographs and videos that will help others understand the great programs happening in your district. The sharing hub is an idea that was developed by SCSBA President Wesley Hightower and SCSBA staff as a place for board members to collaborate, with the goal of expanding opportunities for all students. School Board members, school districts staff, Associates and Affiliates are encouraged to join.
Partner with us
SCSBA Associate Members and President’s Club Members allow SCSBA to expand services to school boards and provide invaluable statewide training and networking opportunities for the district leadership teams who work on behalf of South Carolina’s public school children.
Your membership demonstrates your support of public schools and those who serve them.
- Download the Associate Membership brochure here.
- Download the President’s Club flyer Brown Thgoldgood Men's Composite Safety Toe Gen Flex 804-4445 6-Inch Work Boot.
- For more information, please contact Tan Rustic White Bed Stu Women's Glaye Boot, Director of Leadership Development.