School Law Conference August 24-25
Online registration for the School Law Conference is now open, click here to register.
Get on board!
Download SCSBA’s new guide to school board member roles and responsibilities Minishion GYMZ650 Womens Open Toe Stiletto Heel Lace Slingback Platform Bridal Wedding shoes
S.C. School Report Cards
- Gioseppo Women's 47669 Low-Top Sneakers
- V Italia Orti 1147 Oil Shearling Boots
- Buffalo 1339-14 2.0 Platforms in Silver
- Hurley MSA0000260 Mens One and Only Sandal
- 12 year old men's sandals in the summer of 16 junior high school 15 high school students 13 big boy boy sandals men youth beach shoes
- Nike GTS '16 TXT, Men’s Low Top Sneakers
- Australian shoes - Oakwood - Suede Khaki
- Mizuno Wave Rally 5 Mid Volleyball shoes (white blue red) V1GA144515 - 44 - 28.5cm - UK 9.5 - US 10.5
- Black MAYPIE Womens Toalike Leather Zipper Ankle Boots
- TUYPSHOES Comfortable Women shoes Single shoes High Heels
- Rock & Candy Womens Francie Mule
- Doginthehole Breathable Trail Running shoes for Trainers Navy Trekking Jogging Tennis Women Sneaker
- Capezio Womens Jr. Footlight T-Strap Dance shoes
- WeiPoot Womens Closed Po2015ted Toe High Heel Frosted PU Solid Pumps with Metalornament, Black, 10 B(M) US
- Owaheson Lace-up Sneaker Training shoes Mens Womens Pink Donut Sprinkles Spilled Cream
- Marco Tozzi Women's 2-2-23719-22 Low-Top Sneakers
- S.Oliver Women's 5-5-23615-22 100 Low-Top Sneakers
- 1TO9 Womens Boots High-Top No-Closure No-Heel Warm Lining Fringed Road Chukka Cold-Weather Urethane Boots MNS02321
- Soda Women's Buckle Strap Braided Cork Platform Slip On Sandal
- Btrada Women's Fashion Punk Martin shoes Qulaity Suede Wedges High Heels Platform Ankle Boots Zip Booties
- Cambridge Select Women's T-Strap Wingtip Style Cut Out Mid Heel Dress Pump
- Bugatti denim mens-Lace-Up grey 641278-9
- Call It Spring Men's Tesorino Fashion Sneaker
- GouuoHi Men Sandals Men's Breathable Sandals Fashion Beach shoes Casual shoes Round Toe Flat shoes Leisure Soft Wild Tight Super Quality Brown Yellow Balck for Mens
- CALLAGHAN Women's shoes Low Sneakers 18803 Sand gold
- YAYADI Men Running Sneakers Athletic shoes Males Breathable Walking shoes 47 Couples Jogging Fitness shoes Lightweight
- Safety shoes S1P SRC Flameng Cofra Work shoes Sneaker Aluminium Cap Puncture Predection Breathable White
- Dickies Medway Super Safety Work Boots and Boot Socks
- New! Minishion GYMZ658 Womens Stiletto High Heel Lace Evening Party Bridal Wedding shoes
- To view the recorded webinar click here.
- Download the Meiguiyuan Elegant Office Lady Women's Pumps Trendy Sexy Party Women's shoes MatureThin High Heels shoes.
- Download the Guide to the 2018 S.C. School Report Cards here.
- Download the Couples Water Sport shoes Summer Aqua shoes Man Lightweight Woman Wading shoes Breathable Anti-Slip Beach Sneakers.
New Board Orientation – Makeup
June 6, 2019 | Columbia/SCSBA Training Center
This workshop is a make-up session for new board members who were unable to attend New Board Orientation during the Annual Convention or who were more recently elected or appointed.
There is no registration charge for new board members.
New! Introducing the SCSBA Sharing Hub
The SCSBA Sharing Hub is a place for board members to share successful programs, initiatives and ideas. Click here to join the Pleaser Womens KISS-209MMET BYMPU B Sandals. Once you “join the group,” you will be able to make posts, attach files and share photographs and videos that will help others understand the great programs happening in your district. The sharing hub is an idea that was developed by SCSBA President Wesley Hightower and SCSBA staff as a place for board members to collaborate, with the goal of expanding opportunities for all students. School Board members, school districts staff, Associates and Affiliates are encouraged to join.
Partner with us
SCSBA Associate Members and President’s Club Members allow SCSBA to expand services to school boards and provide invaluable statewide training and networking opportunities for the district leadership teams who work on behalf of South Carolina’s public school children.
Your membership demonstrates your support of public schools and those who serve them.