School Law Conference August 24-25
Online registration for the School Law Conference is now open, click here to register.
Get on board!
Download SCSBA’s new guide to school board member roles and responsibilities Dr. Scholl's Women's Motivate Leather Scrub Athletic shoes, Fitness Walker, 7.5 M US
S.C. School Report Cards
- AmoonyFashion Women's Open Toe High Heels Soft Material Assorted color Buckle Sandals
- Tropical Jungle Leaves Women's Lightweight Mesh Running Sneakers Cool Gym shoes
- Sneakers Casual Running shoes Marble Watercolor Hybrid Lightweight Breathable Mesh Walking Men Women shoes For Sports Athletic Gym Travel
- Lalige White Rabbit Women's Stylish Canvas Slip-on Slip-ons
- Oneone Women's Fur Snow Boots Warm Sneakers
- Charles David Sicilian Womens 2C18S034-BLACK
- Primigi Giulietta Flats Unisex shoes Size 3.5 Grey
- Xiaolin Suede Women's Boots Chelsea Boots Rough Heel Martin Boots Ankle Boots Fashion Ankle Boots (color Brown, Size US8 EU39 UK6 CN39)
- Aldo Womens Stefi-n Ankle Bootie
- ECCO Womens Shape Pointy Ballerina Ballet Flat
New Board Orientation – Makeup
June 6, 2019 | Columbia/SCSBA Training Center
This workshop is a make-up session for new board members who were unable to attend New Board Orientation during the Annual Convention or who were more recently elected or appointed.
There is no registration charge for new board members.
New! Introducing the SCSBA Sharing Hub
The SCSBA Sharing Hub is a place for board members to share successful programs, initiatives and ideas. Click here to join the ASICS Women's Gel-Exalt 2 Running shoes. Once you “join the group,” you will be able to make posts, attach files and share photographs and videos that will help others understand the great programs happening in your district. The sharing hub is an idea that was developed by SCSBA President Wesley Hightower and SCSBA staff as a place for board members to collaborate, with the goal of expanding opportunities for all students. School Board members, school districts staff, Associates and Affiliates are encouraged to join.
Partner with us
SCSBA Associate Members and President’s Club Members allow SCSBA to expand services to school boards and provide invaluable statewide training and networking opportunities for the district leadership teams who work on behalf of South Carolina’s public school children.
Your membership demonstrates your support of public schools and those who serve them.
- Download the Associate Membership brochure here.
- Download the President’s Club flyer Adidas - Neo Cloudfoam CF Lite Racer.
- For more information, please contact WeiPoot Women's Patent Leather Solid Closed-toe Boots with Curves Style and Non-Slipping Sole, Director of Leadership Development.