School Law Conference August 24-25
Online registration for the School Law Conference is now open, click here to register.
Get on board!
Download SCSBA’s new guide to school board member roles and responsibilities TDA Women's MA52546 Fashion Casual Fisherman Suede Fabric Summer Walking Flats Sandals
S.C. School Report Cards
- Black T-JULY Fashion Women's Over The Knee Boots Sexy Sock Platform Thin High Heels Party shoes
- Threeflower Women Beach Slippers Rhinestone Crystal Flip Flops Home Outside Slipper Women Flat Sandals
- Coolemon Fashion 2019 Women Sandals Bling 7cm High Heels Diamond Summer Square Heel Women shoes Wedding shoes Leather Sandalia women m637
- Unisex High Top Sneakers shoes Camouflage Flat Anti-slip Canvas Casual Lightweight Trainers shoes
- MsMushroom Woman's PU Soft Dance shoes Party Wear Red and Black 4 Heel
- Julitia 2019 Spring Women Flat Platform Loafers shoes Ladies Suede Leather Hollow Casual Black 4 M US
- New! Forever Tory-63 Womens Cut Out Back Zip Flat Sandals,White,10
- To view the recorded webinar click here.
- Download the Yellow Box Womens Sammi Fashion Flip Flop Sandals.
- Download the Guide to the 2018 S.C. School Report Cards here.
- Download the Wallhewb Women Chunky Martin Boots bluee Pointed Toe Fashion Elegant No Gridding Feet Joker Easy to Match Dress Ladies Around Ankle Skinny Girls Rubber Sole Apricot 8 M US Chunky Boots.
New Board Orientation – Makeup
June 6, 2019 | Columbia/SCSBA Training Center
This workshop is a make-up session for new board members who were unable to attend New Board Orientation during the Annual Convention or who were more recently elected or appointed.
There is no registration charge for new board members.
New! Introducing the SCSBA Sharing Hub
The SCSBA Sharing Hub is a place for board members to share successful programs, initiatives and ideas. Click here to join the April With You Handmade Straw Slippers Women's Slippers Summer Hemp Rope Beach shoes Non-Slip Flat Open Toe Flip-Flops. Once you “join the group,” you will be able to make posts, attach files and share photographs and videos that will help others understand the great programs happening in your district. The sharing hub is an idea that was developed by SCSBA President Wesley Hightower and SCSBA staff as a place for board members to collaborate, with the goal of expanding opportunities for all students. School Board members, school districts staff, Associates and Affiliates are encouraged to join.
Partner with us
SCSBA Associate Members and President’s Club Members allow SCSBA to expand services to school boards and provide invaluable statewide training and networking opportunities for the district leadership teams who work on behalf of South Carolina’s public school children.
Your membership demonstrates your support of public schools and those who serve them.
- Download the Associate Membership brochure here.
- Download the President’s Club flyer AmoonyFashion Women's Soft Material Buckle Open Toe High Heels Platforms & Wedges.
- For more information, please contact AmoonyFashion Women's High-Heels Patent Leather Solid Buckle Open Toe Heeled-Sandals, Director of Leadership Development.