Get on board!
Download SCSBA’s new guide to school board member roles and responsibilities Ghapwe Women's Comfy Peep Toe Sling Back Hook and Loop Cut Out Wedge High Heel Sandals White 8 M US
S.C. School Report Cards
- Ngtred,tramar,cblack Adidas Pureboost RBL Mens Cm8311
- JKFESX Roman Sandals, Fishmouth Sandals, New Sandals, Female Sandals, Elastic Roman Sandals, Brown,Forty-One
- FANIMILA Women Comfort Wedge Heels Sandals
- Super frist Women's Thick Heel Boots with Zipper Chelsea Boots Ankle Boots
- CARMENS Pumps-shoes Womens Snakeskin Beige
- Cambridge Select Women's Classic Almond Toe Mary Jane Ballet Flat
- New! Davikey Women's Kitten-Heels Blend Materials Assorted color Boots with Platform and Slipping Sole
- To view the recorded webinar click here.
- Download the SUNNY Store Women's Fashion Warm Short Booties Outdoor Suede Flat Waterproof Faux Fur.
- Download the Guide to the 2018 S.C. School Report Cards here.
- Download the LifeStride Womens Introspect Dress Sandal.
New Board Orientation – Makeup
June 6, 2019 | Columbia/SCSBA Training Center
This workshop is a make-up session for new board members who were unable to attend New Board Orientation during the Annual Convention or who were more recently elected or appointed.
There is no registration charge for new board members.
New! Introducing the SCSBA Sharing Hub
The SCSBA Sharing Hub is a place for board members to share successful programs, initiatives and ideas. Click here to join the Dr. Scholl's shoes Womens Windswept Slip-On Loafer. Once you “join the group,” you will be able to make posts, attach files and share photographs and videos that will help others understand the great programs happening in your district. The sharing hub is an idea that was developed by SCSBA President Wesley Hightower and SCSBA staff as a place for board members to collaborate, with the goal of expanding opportunities for all students. School Board members, school districts staff, Associates and Affiliates are encouraged to join.
Partner with us
SCSBA Associate Members and President’s Club Members allow SCSBA to expand services to school boards and provide invaluable statewide training and networking opportunities for the district leadership teams who work on behalf of South Carolina’s public school children.
Your membership demonstrates your support of public schools and those who serve them.
- Download the Associate Membership brochure here.
- Download the President’s Club flyer WeenFashion Women's Imitated Suede Low-Top Solid Zipper Low-Heels Boots.
- For more information, please contact WeenFashion Women's Blend Materials Round Closed Toe Solid Low-heels Boots, Director of Leadership Development.