School Law Conference August 24-25
Online registration for the School Law Conference is now open, click here to register.
Get on board!
Download SCSBA’s new guide to school board member roles and responsibilities GIY Womens Slip-on High Paltform Sandals Casual Clear Wedge Heel Sandal shoes
S.C. School Report Cards
- Black T-JULY Fashion Women's Over The Knee Boots Sexy Sock Platform Thin High Heels Party shoes
- Threeflower Women Beach Slippers Rhinestone Crystal Flip Flops Home Outside Slipper Women Flat Sandals
- Coolemon Fashion 2019 Women Sandals Bling 7cm High Heels Diamond Summer Square Heel Women shoes Wedding shoes Leather Sandalia women m637
- 1TO9 Ladies Metal Ornament Pull-On Low-Cut Uppers Black Imitated Suede Pumps-shoes - 7.5 B(M) US
- AmoonyFashion Women's Assorted color PU High-Heels Open Toe Hook-and-Loop Heeled-Sandals
- WeenFashion Women's Low-Top Zipper Soft Material High-Heels Round Closed Toe Boots with Metal
- New! GIY Women's Espadrille Platform Wedge Sandal Peep Toe Strappy Slingback High Heel Dress Summer shoes
- To view the recorded webinar click here.
- Download the VIMISAOI Women's Cow Suede Leather Fur Upper Hidden Heel Wedges Ankle Boots Winter shoes.
- Download the Guide to the 2018 S.C. School Report Cards here.
- Download the GIY Women's Winter Mid Calf Tall Waterproof Rian Snow Boots Fur Lined Fashion Elastic Platform Snow Boot.
New Board Orientation – Makeup
June 6, 2019 | Columbia/SCSBA Training Center
This workshop is a make-up session for new board members who were unable to attend New Board Orientation during the Annual Convention or who were more recently elected or appointed.
There is no registration charge for new board members.
New! Introducing the SCSBA Sharing Hub
The SCSBA Sharing Hub is a place for board members to share successful programs, initiatives and ideas. Click here to join the Huhuj Flat fashion shoes Spring round non-slip soft-soled casual shoes. Once you “join the group,” you will be able to make posts, attach files and share photographs and videos that will help others understand the great programs happening in your district. The sharing hub is an idea that was developed by SCSBA President Wesley Hightower and SCSBA staff as a place for board members to collaborate, with the goal of expanding opportunities for all students. School Board members, school districts staff, Associates and Affiliates are encouraged to join.
Partner with us
SCSBA Associate Members and President’s Club Members allow SCSBA to expand services to school boards and provide invaluable statewide training and networking opportunities for the district leadership teams who work on behalf of South Carolina’s public school children.
Your membership demonstrates your support of public schools and those who serve them.
- Download the Associate Membership brochure here.
- Download the President’s Club flyer Spring and Summer Sandals and Slippers Comfort Chunky Belt Buckle Sets Foot shoes Fashion Beach shoes.
- For more information, please contact Oakiwear Noxon Mid Calf Women's Rain Boots, Director of Leadership Development.