Get on board!
Download SCSBA’s new guide to school board member roles and responsibilities ZooShoo Ankle Strap Block High Heel Pump
S.C. School Report Cards
- Sensitives Women Flat Sandals shoes Woman Bohemia Flip Flop Crystal 2018 Casual Beach Sandals
- AIYOUMEI Women's Solid Round Toe Thin Heel Autumn Winter Over the Knee Platform Long Boots
- WeenFashion Women's Blend Materials Open-Toe Low-Heels Sandals, CA18LB05131
- Rismart Women's Low Top Slip On Square Toe Dress Pumps shoes
- Spring Step Professional Womens Belo-elesd Clog
- Ghssheh Women Casual Platform High Heels Sneakers Female Striped Height Increasing Wedges shoes Black 5.5 M US
- High Heels Women's shoes Sandals Cowhide Platform High-Heeled shoes Rhinestone Wedge Sandals Ladies sandals (color Silver, Size 38)
- AllhqFashion Women's Peep Toe Cow Leather High Heels Solid Sandals with Letter and Zebra Stripe
- WeenFashion Women's Pull-On Round-Toe Kitten-Heels Frosted Mid-Calf Boots, AMGXX130109
- GLOBALWIN 1815 Women's Ankle Fashion Boots (9.5 M US Women's, 1815 Brown)
- Celeste Women's Rhinestone Stilettos High Heel Ankle & T-Strap Evening DRSS Sandal Fashion shoes
- Victoria Deportivo Charol, Women’s Low pink
- Diba Simon Says Leather Sandal, Black Leopard, Size 6.0
- BENVADO Women's shoes Sandals 37009003 Michelle Bianco
- Massimo Matteo Womens Abigail Wedge
New Board Orientation – Makeup
June 6, 2019 | Columbia/SCSBA Training Center
This workshop is a make-up session for new board members who were unable to attend New Board Orientation during the Annual Convention or who were more recently elected or appointed.
There is no registration charge for new board members.
New! Introducing the SCSBA Sharing Hub
The SCSBA Sharing Hub is a place for board members to share successful programs, initiatives and ideas. Click here to join the Fabulicious Women's Cocktail 509 Platform Sandal. Once you “join the group,” you will be able to make posts, attach files and share photographs and videos that will help others understand the great programs happening in your district. The sharing hub is an idea that was developed by SCSBA President Wesley Hightower and SCSBA staff as a place for board members to collaborate, with the goal of expanding opportunities for all students. School Board members, school districts staff, Associates and Affiliates are encouraged to join.
Partner with us
SCSBA Associate Members and President’s Club Members allow SCSBA to expand services to school boards and provide invaluable statewide training and networking opportunities for the district leadership teams who work on behalf of South Carolina’s public school children.
Your membership demonstrates your support of public schools and those who serve them.