School Law Conference August 24-25
Online registration for the School Law Conference is now open, click here to register.
Get on board!
Download SCSBA’s new guide to school board member roles and responsibilities Earth Origins New Women's Kaia Bootie Bark 6.5
S.C. School Report Cards
- AmoonyFashion Women's Open Toe High Heels Soft Material Assorted color Buckle Sandals
- Tropical Jungle Leaves Women's Lightweight Mesh Running Sneakers Cool Gym shoes
- Sneakers Casual Running shoes Marble Watercolor Hybrid Lightweight Breathable Mesh Walking Men Women shoes For Sports Athletic Gym Travel
- Lalige White Rabbit Women's Stylish Canvas Slip-on Slip-ons
- Bloch Dance Women's Nicola Leather Latin Ballroom shoes
- Clarks Womens Everlay Mandy Boot
- MET RXL Autumn Leisure shoes Comfortable Round Head Strap shoes deep shoes Commute to Work shoes
- Cambridge Select Women's Sweater Knit Collar Lace-Up Low Heel Ankle Bootie
- Avec Les Filles Womens Cora Flat Sandal
- Lacoste Men's Chaymon BL 1 CMA Leather Trainers, Brown
- New! GouuoHi Womens Boots Women Increase Boots Pointed Toe Martin Zip Bow Classic Buckle Casual shoes Fashion Leisure Elegant Cosy Wild Tight Super Quality for Womens
- To view the recorded webinar click here.
- Download the Callisto Codye Black Sandal Heel 10M.
- Download the Guide to the 2018 S.C. School Report Cards here.
- Download the Bamboo Women's High Chunky Heel Platform Sandal with Double Ankle Strap.
New Board Orientation – Makeup
June 6, 2019 | Columbia/SCSBA Training Center
This workshop is a make-up session for new board members who were unable to attend New Board Orientation during the Annual Convention or who were more recently elected or appointed.
There is no registration charge for new board members.
New! Introducing the SCSBA Sharing Hub
The SCSBA Sharing Hub is a place for board members to share successful programs, initiatives and ideas. Click here to join the Women's shoes Comfort Leather Sneaker Breathable Mesh Athletic Sneakers Impact Resistant Fashion Trainers shoes Camping Gym Park (color A, Size 36). Once you “join the group,” you will be able to make posts, attach files and share photographs and videos that will help others understand the great programs happening in your district. The sharing hub is an idea that was developed by SCSBA President Wesley Hightower and SCSBA staff as a place for board members to collaborate, with the goal of expanding opportunities for all students. School Board members, school districts staff, Associates and Affiliates are encouraged to join.
Partner with us
SCSBA Associate Members and President’s Club Members allow SCSBA to expand services to school boards and provide invaluable statewide training and networking opportunities for the district leadership teams who work on behalf of South Carolina’s public school children.
Your membership demonstrates your support of public schools and those who serve them.
- Download the Associate Membership brochure here.
- Download the President’s Club flyer Columbia PFG Women's Dorado Slip.
- For more information, please contact Summer Heels Women's shoes Sandals Sexy Fish Head shoes Shallow Mouth Single shoes Casual shoes Black,Beige, Director of Leadership Development.