Get on board!
Download SCSBA’s new guide to school board member roles and responsibilities Dan Post Boots Men's Armstrong ST Oxford DP67681
S.C. School Report Cards
- AZMODO Women's Pumps Fashion Shallow Transparent Patchwork Dress Pointed Toe High Stiletto Heels in Snake Print Sexy Sandals G15S
- WeenFashion Women's Pull-on Pointed Closed Toe Kitten-Heels Imitated Suede Solid Pumps-shoes
- Women Ankle Boots Print High Heels Martin shoes Woman Party Dancing Pumps Basic Leather Boots
- Marc Fisher Womens Adia5 Fashion Boot
- LZWSMGS Ladies and Women's Leather Sandals Summer Rhinestones Roman Sandals Clip Toe Flat Ankle Strap Casual shoes Outdoor Beach Leisure Ladies Sandals (color Gun color, Size 6 US)
- AmoonyFashion Women's Round Closed Toe Pull-On Pumps-shoes,BUTDT005774
- NJPU Women Chunky High Heel Open Toe Sandals Slingback Block Pumps Prom Dress Buckle shoes
- Marc Fisher Women's Tuscany2 Pump
- PUMA Womens Dare Trainer WNS Sheen Sneaker
- Mario Lopez Men's Suede Formal Dress Casual Ankle Chelsea Boot
- New! GUESS Hunter Wellington Rubber Boots in Black Patent
- To view the recorded webinar click here.
- Download the Women's Platform Over The Knee Boots Fashion Leather Knight Boots Rivet Pointed Super High Heel Boots.
- Download the Guide to the 2018 S.C. School Report Cards here.
- Download the Salming Men's Trail T4 shoes Black.
New Board Orientation – Makeup
June 6, 2019 | Columbia/SCSBA Training Center
This workshop is a make-up session for new board members who were unable to attend New Board Orientation during the Annual Convention or who were more recently elected or appointed.
There is no registration charge for new board members.
New! Introducing the SCSBA Sharing Hub
The SCSBA Sharing Hub is a place for board members to share successful programs, initiatives and ideas. Click here to join the L'Artiste by Spring Step Womens Lidia Ankle Bootie. Once you “join the group,” you will be able to make posts, attach files and share photographs and videos that will help others understand the great programs happening in your district. The sharing hub is an idea that was developed by SCSBA President Wesley Hightower and SCSBA staff as a place for board members to collaborate, with the goal of expanding opportunities for all students. School Board members, school districts staff, Associates and Affiliates are encouraged to join.
Partner with us
SCSBA Associate Members and President’s Club Members allow SCSBA to expand services to school boards and provide invaluable statewide training and networking opportunities for the district leadership teams who work on behalf of South Carolina’s public school children.
Your membership demonstrates your support of public schools and those who serve them.