School Law Conference August 24-25
Online registration for the School Law Conference is now open, click here to register.
Get on board!
Download SCSBA’s new guide to school board member roles and responsibilities Nike W Air Presto Womens 878068-606
S.C. School Report Cards
- AmoonyFashion Women's Open Toe High Heels Soft Material Assorted color Buckle Sandals
- Tropical Jungle Leaves Women's Lightweight Mesh Running Sneakers Cool Gym shoes
- Sneakers Casual Running shoes Marble Watercolor Hybrid Lightweight Breathable Mesh Walking Men Women shoes For Sports Athletic Gym Travel
- Lalige White Rabbit Women's Stylish Canvas Slip-on Slip-ons
- JOYBI Women's Leather Platform Slides Fashion Open Toe Hollow Comfortable Non-Slip Slip On Wedges Sandals
- MVE shoes Womens Stylish Comfortable Gladiator Strappy Flat Sandals
- Sugoishop Women's High Heel Sandals Sexy Fish Mouth Fine Super High Heels
- A.B.S by Allen Schwartz Women's Safety shoes - ABS133P US Size 6
- Heart to Hear Large Size shoes Women Buckle Summer Sandals,
- ECCO Womens Kinhin Tie Fashion Sneaker
- New! Carlos by Carlos Santana Women's Harper Ankle Bootie Chateau Grey
- To view the recorded webinar click here.
- Download the Fly London Womens Dark Brown Mol 2 Leather Boots.
- Download the Guide to the 2018 S.C. School Report Cards here.
- Download the Cole Haan Harrington Grand Riding Bootie.
New Board Orientation – Makeup
June 6, 2019 | Columbia/SCSBA Training Center
This workshop is a make-up session for new board members who were unable to attend New Board Orientation during the Annual Convention or who were more recently elected or appointed.
There is no registration charge for new board members.
New! Introducing the SCSBA Sharing Hub
The SCSBA Sharing Hub is a place for board members to share successful programs, initiatives and ideas. Click here to join the KEEN Utility Women's Flint Mid Work shoes. Once you “join the group,” you will be able to make posts, attach files and share photographs and videos that will help others understand the great programs happening in your district. The sharing hub is an idea that was developed by SCSBA President Wesley Hightower and SCSBA staff as a place for board members to collaborate, with the goal of expanding opportunities for all students. School Board members, school districts staff, Associates and Affiliates are encouraged to join.
Partner with us
SCSBA Associate Members and President’s Club Members allow SCSBA to expand services to school boards and provide invaluable statewide training and networking opportunities for the district leadership teams who work on behalf of South Carolina’s public school children.
Your membership demonstrates your support of public schools and those who serve them.
- Download the Associate Membership brochure here.
- Download the President’s Club flyer Badgley Mischka Womens Palma Ii Pump.
- For more information, please contact Adidas shoes Men Low Sneakers B37897 Stan Smith Size 41 1-3 White Black, Director of Leadership Development.