Get on board!
Download SCSBA’s new guide to school board member roles and responsibilities Women High Heels Sandals Closed Toe Cut Out Breathable Ladies Strap Buckle Slip On Casual shoes
S.C. School Report Cards
- AZMODO Women's Pumps Fashion Shallow Transparent Patchwork Dress Pointed Toe High Stiletto Heels in Snake Print Sexy Sandals G15S
- WeenFashion Women's Pull-on Pointed Closed Toe Kitten-Heels Imitated Suede Solid Pumps-shoes
- Women Ankle Boots Print High Heels Martin shoes Woman Party Dancing Pumps Basic Leather Boots
- Marc Fisher Womens Adia5 Fashion Boot
- GOBY Women's shoes Butterfly Ballet Flats with Memory Foam '1000'
- Nine West Women's Walkos Leather Mule
- Walking Cradles Womens Jane Closed Toe Ankle Strap Mary Jane, Pewter, Size 5.5
- Pleaser Womens Del3019 Rpu M Boot
- KENDALL + KYLIE Womens Blythe 3 Suede Studded Ankle Boots
- Vans Mens Graph Training Sneakers blueedarknavy 6.5
- New! Women Flip Flops Platform Comfortable Soft Slippers Summer Flat Beach Ladies Casual Sandals
- To view the recorded webinar click here.
- Download the Women Mesh Air Breathable Wedges High Top shoes Ladies Casual Trainers Elevator High Heels shoes.
- Download the Guide to the 2018 S.C. School Report Cards here.
- Download the Kenneth Cole REACTION Womens Ava Great T-Strap Wedge Sandal Wedge Sandal.
New Board Orientation – Makeup
June 6, 2019 | Columbia/SCSBA Training Center
This workshop is a make-up session for new board members who were unable to attend New Board Orientation during the Annual Convention or who were more recently elected or appointed.
There is no registration charge for new board members.
New! Introducing the SCSBA Sharing Hub
The SCSBA Sharing Hub is a place for board members to share successful programs, initiatives and ideas. Click here to join the Zarbrina Womens Wedges Sneakers Air Mesh Hidden Heel Non-Skid Wear Resistant Vulcanize Lace Up Running shoes. Once you “join the group,” you will be able to make posts, attach files and share photographs and videos that will help others understand the great programs happening in your district. The sharing hub is an idea that was developed by SCSBA President Wesley Hightower and SCSBA staff as a place for board members to collaborate, with the goal of expanding opportunities for all students. School Board members, school districts staff, Associates and Affiliates are encouraged to join.
Partner with us
SCSBA Associate Members and President’s Club Members allow SCSBA to expand services to school boards and provide invaluable statewide training and networking opportunities for the district leadership teams who work on behalf of South Carolina’s public school children.
Your membership demonstrates your support of public schools and those who serve them.
- Download the Associate Membership brochure here.
- Download the President’s Club flyer T-JULY Women's Pumps Chunky High Heels Mules Office Lady's Shallow Slipper Square Toe Slip-on Party shoes with Buckle Strap.
- For more information, please contact Xero shoes Z-Trek - Women's Minimalist Barefoot-Insipred Sport Sandal - Hiking, Trail, Running, Walking, Director of Leadership Development.